Salutations!

Welcome to my blog. I wasn't sure what I was going to blog about at first, but after thinking about my recent dreams, I decided a dream blog would be cool.

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

5.24.2010

I dreamed I was going to the store and something was happening inside. There was a man with a gun and a lady cop was trying to arrest him. There were a lot of people around. Amy and Aaron strange were there and they each had a significant other with them. The lady cop gave me a small gun and told me to point it at the man's back. She said if I see him trying to use shoot someone with his handgun to shoot him. So I moved with him and wasn't even sure if I could shoot this man. The man suddenly had a machete and was on top of Aaron trying to cut his hand off and so I began to stab the man repeatedly trying to make him stop. In the end the man cut off Aaron's hand. We later left in a van that Amy owned and I threw the gun the cop gave me out the window.

No comments:

Post a Comment