Salutations!

Welcome to my blog. I wasn't sure what I was going to blog about at first, but after thinking about my recent dreams, I decided a dream blog would be cool.

Sunday, June 20, 2010

06.20.2010

I was playing a PS3, but because of our new system here at home the controller was a remote control. I couldn't figure out how to play. It was some Batman game and I was trying to drive the Batmobile.

Later I was at my dad's house, but it wasn't the same house he has today. My room was basically the same as it is at his real house, but larger. I had a sister who was my age and she looked like Myla. I don't know what her name was. I was moving all my stuff out of my dad's house and the stuff to move included a bunch of My Little Ponies. The house was bright from large windows and natural lighting. The walls and carpet were white. The bedrooms were all upstairs and I remember looking up at my sister/Myla from the bottome of the stairs. Her face was sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment