Salutations!

Welcome to my blog. I wasn't sure what I was going to blog about at first, but after thinking about my recent dreams, I decided a dream blog would be cool.

Monday, June 21, 2010

06.21.2010

I dreamed I was a zombie, but not the mindless kind. I was dead but still had my brain. Also I was a man. I had a friend as well who was a zombie. We tried to mind our own business, but zombies were feared and hated so we had to hide. At one point were on top of a tower and as dawn neared we needed to leave, but the tower was in a compound or something. We went down the back stairs and several times we were almost caught.
When we were on top of the building I was swinging out over the edge, but I wasn't afraid. I could see another building close by with steam coming out of the pipes. I remember the steam was very white against the dark sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment