Salutations!

Welcome to my blog. I wasn't sure what I was going to blog about at first, but after thinking about my recent dreams, I decided a dream blog would be cool.

Thursday, August 19, 2010

08.19.2010

I dreamed I worked somewhere that was a cross between Carnival, working for Sandi, a kitchen shop, and a tailor. I was running around giving checks and various other items to people and Enan was there. We didn't speak, but each time we locked eyes like we had a secret.

The Carnival part looked a lot like the side of the building I worked in, the dark side as some call it. I had a desk, but I spent most of my time in the lighter side running errands. A girl named Katie from high school, to whom I've never spoken was in my dream. There were a lot of girls in lolita type dresses and they were all amazing. Made me realize how much I miss lolita clothes. There were various ceramic and porcelain kitchen ware too, mostly dishes. They ranged from incredibly beautiful and delicate to ultra modern and fun. Each desk area had drawings of the people who sat there and that's how I found each person.

No comments:

Post a Comment