Salutations!

Welcome to my blog. I wasn't sure what I was going to blog about at first, but after thinking about my recent dreams, I decided a dream blog would be cool.

Monday, February 21, 2011

02.21.2011

I dreamed Stine and I were at the mall (the same mall I always dream about but a new area) in a dept store. We then walked down to a semi large comic store when a bunch of zombies came walking down the mall walkways. They didn't seem to notice the people in the stores at first. After some stores pulled the security gates down our store decided to as well. At this point Stine was no longer around. A blonde girl sat by the gate and a zombie pulled her arm and bit her. She screamed and turned almost instantly. There was a wooden bat hanging on a shelf so I grabbed it. She had bitten another person by this time. As I beat her head in she managed to scratch my finger with her teeth, but not quite break the skin. Her head felt like a thick shelled egg and I beat it until I felt that her skull was in enough pieces. The second person turned and I beat their head in with the bat as well, they also felt like an egg. I worried that I might turn as well, but since it was a scratch that barely broke the first thin layer and didn't draw blood I wasn't sure if I would.

No comments:

Post a Comment