Salutations!

Welcome to my blog. I wasn't sure what I was going to blog about at first, but after thinking about my recent dreams, I decided a dream blog would be cool.

Monday, March 14, 2011

03.14.2011

Last night I dreamed about my wedding. In my dream I wore a long gown and a traditional veil, whereas in real life my dress will be short and my veil will be a birdcage one. Also in my dream my wedding took place at a church, which it's not going to be at a church, but at a hotel. In my dream Jenny was late and didn't make it to the ceremony, but she showed up later for pictures and for the reception. My bridesmaids wore red dresses, just like I want them to for my real wedding. I also dreamed Cassidy from high school was our photographer and she kept putting us into weird poses.

No comments:

Post a Comment