Salutations!

Welcome to my blog. I wasn't sure what I was going to blog about at first, but after thinking about my recent dreams, I decided a dream blog would be cool.

Monday, April 4, 2011

04.04.2011

I dreamed we were at Smith's and in the paper it announced my cat Calia would be playing Hamlet's wife in a play. And then some guy and his sister argued with us that she would be better.

Then I was on a ship after explaining deck plans. The ship was having problems so I got into a woooden boat with some other women. The boat caught fire and was sinking so I got back on the ship. Ryan and some other dudes were there. We then got in a skinnny trough like tin boat and thought we had supplies for day, but only had enough for like 20 mins. So we got back onto the ship.

No comments:

Post a Comment