Salutations!

Welcome to my blog. I wasn't sure what I was going to blog about at first, but after thinking about my recent dreams, I decided a dream blog would be cool.

Saturday, April 16, 2011

04.16.2011

I dreamed I was on a boat. It was like those ones you see in pictures of Egypt. In fact I would stand and could look out and see all these Egyptian like buildings all lit up different colors and they were all right on the water. I saw other boats too like the one I was on. I was with a lady who was really quiet and when we got off we went to a strange nearly empty restaurant and met one of her friends.
Later I remember we were swimming and trying to recruit people for something. The girl friend wore a Power Girl costume, the guy friend also wore a costume, but I don't remember which one. I was in a pink ruffly bikini (I never wear a pink ruffly bikini) and I think I played the Batman role because of my tattoo on my shoulder.

No comments:

Post a Comment