Salutations!

Welcome to my blog. I wasn't sure what I was going to blog about at first, but after thinking about my recent dreams, I decided a dream blog would be cool.

Saturday, January 14, 2012

01.14.2012

I dreamed I went into a bookstore last night. There were stacks of purple children's books around a woman was signing them. They were the new Hobbit books based on the new movie. A woman and her daughter came in after me and the woman told the lady author that her daughter wanted the autograph of Professor Gandalf. The author sadly told them he wasn't there. I started looking around for the graphic novels section for new Zenescope comics, but I couldn't find them anywhere. The store was about the size of the old Woodland Park Library. Suddenly I was walking with J.R.R. Tolkein and Megan. I got frustrated and annoyed and said out loud that I couldn't find the graphic novels. Megan was like, "Why didn't you say so?!" She grabbed Tolkein and me and went around a corner and suddenly the bookstore was huge, dimly lit by only thin windows, and full of old dusy tomes. Tolkein, who looked like a cheap Dumbledoor, started going off about something angrily. Finally Megan led us to a lower shelf where the graphic novels were, and I was disappointed to find the selection was very limited.

No comments:

Post a Comment