Salutations!

Welcome to my blog. I wasn't sure what I was going to blog about at first, but after thinking about my recent dreams, I decided a dream blog would be cool.

Friday, May 25, 2012

05.25.2012

Lately I've been dreaming about ships. It seems at least once a week I have a dream about ships. Sometimes it's a cruise ship, once it was an old haunted ship, last night it was a pirate ship. I have no idea why ships have been such a recurring theme in my dreams. I'm used to my dreams being about things on my mind such as games I've been playing, books I've been reading, and shows I've been watching. None of these 3 things have ships in them. I don't normally believe dreams mean anything, but I've been so curious about these ships that I had to look up what they could possibly mean. From http://www.dreammoods.com
To see a ship in your dream denotes that you are exploring aspects of your emotions and subconscious. The state and condition of the ship is indicative of your emotional state. If you dream of a cruise ship, then it suggests pleasant moods. If you dream of a warship, then it means that you are experiencing feelings of aggression. If you dream of a pirate ship, then it signifies your suppressed desires for freedom and adventure.
This could possibly make sense. I've always been a rather introverted person and since becoming pregnant with my first child, even more so. I wonder if these ships are representing my various feelings about becoming a mother soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment