Salutations!

Welcome to my blog. I wasn't sure what I was going to blog about at first, but after thinking about my recent dreams, I decided a dream blog would be cool.

Monday, December 3, 2012

12.03.2012

I dreamed Ryan and I were going to Prom. It wasn't like we were in high school, it was us now. I was dressed in a skirt and top, Sebastian was in his car seat and I had ironed Ryan's shirts. He took too long lollygagging and messing around that it was midnight by the time he was ready to leave and midnight is when it was over. I was really upset that he made me miss my senior Prom.

1 comment:

  1. If you already have one, then log in along with your credentials. A small bonus that you get for creating a new new} account and coming into your personal info. No-deposit bonuses don’t require you to topcleo.app fund the account, in order that they have no risk or obligation.

    ReplyDelete